Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Billboard

My assignment, so i terpaksa use illustrator to draw out the billboard. Well, is not very nice. But is all my own fault, because wednesday is my presentation but i done it on monday night. Actually we dont need to rush like hell, but some of my groupmate doesnt commit to this. And im also the one nanti-nanti, didnt push them for action. Im not the leader but i wish i am. It all too late. My work worth it mark. It only 50mark. I thought i will fail this subject cause previous group they get very low mark only. So im glad that i still got 50. No choice lo, work harder when final lo~~

billboard for I Nuovi.

The problem is our advertisement doesnt reflect our objective and our company image. I thought is just to promoting the event only. We didnt think so deep inside...Sad T.T but im proud that i can draw this picture out. wee wee~

No comments: