Monday, June 7, 2010

Shit

The very noob KTMB system is now in malaysia. Tell you what? Im now suppose in kampar, but the KTMB brought me here at kl one more day. I planning to get back to kampar this morning,930am. But the idiot system jam, so i have to cancel my class and stay at kl, going back to kampar tomorrow morning 550am train to rush back for the class.

I had wait for 2 hours train, but it still havent come. So i decide to ask my parent fetch me home. For the backpacker, if you planning to go certain city by train in malaysia better make a proper consideration. Sometimes KTMB is not a good choice, it will delay and delay and delay, the poor services they provided and their term and condition are problematic. KTMB is different with others country's train although both called shuttle.

What i trying to say is, the train is wasting my time but i have no choice because i only know that is the only way for me to get back to kampar study. So if you got choice please dont choose KTMB and plan your day travel with KTM. It may cost you alot of time and troublesome you.... Thats all, your choice to make the right decision~~

No comments: