Friday, June 25, 2010

oh my god~

Oh my god, im going to bankrupt soon!!!

Today i just make my payment at UTAR financial department. Seeing my money fly away from my wallet. *heart bleeding*. Study is not an easy job. You need to pay for the high tution fees, rental, assignment, groupmate, daily expenses, facing lecturer, prepare for final and so on. My tution fees for this semester is the highest among all the year. Cost me RM5109 ah, yam gong~ *but i believe most of the utarian facing this amount or highest than mine, so i should be thankful^^*

After paid the fees, went to library to wait for another class at 1pm. Is heavily rain in kampar again. Weee~*sejuknya* but inside the lecture hall also very cold, and usually once i wear my jacket i will fall in sleep cause too warm already XD. OOh ya, before i and my friends go for the class we went to cafeteria bought some snack and it cost me RM3 again. Im wondering when cadbury mark up its price?? Usually is RM2.50 only T.T sadly, i get cheat by the cafeteria!!!

Haizzz.... some more just now went for the steamboat RM20, gone!!! Im going to bankrupt!!! Someone sponsor me le~please...
Even we study at utar, but our expenses are quite hight! LOL XD

No comments: