Tuesday, June 8, 2010

the problem

Do you realise my post getting lesser and lesser?? Im not busy with the study, but my mood of blogging totally off. For me, blog is express our own feeling and thought, sometimes maybe discussing some issue with friends. And maybe is a place that know more about others recent activities and more.

I appreciate my friends that support my blog. They know me through this blog, because i will express mine feeling, thought at here. I will share my knowledge*even i dont really have*, study, happiness, sadness with all of you. But i never think of my blog will have a great impact towards some of the people.

Im glad that i have him. But we dont usually look like a couple *thats our way of love*. He know me well *as i know* but i totally dont know what he want. I told him everythings so sometimes he get hurt and me as well. Is really difficult to tell him certain things. Im poor in explaining, and lack of talking skill. *i know is really suck for a PR student* but i really stupid. I cant handle things well as well. I know he will be checking my blog all the time just to understand me more. Thats the reason my post getting lesser. Sometimes, i thought this is just my little world. But my word hurt him. I need to care about his feeling. We got arguement all the time *all the time we together* at last dont know how to settle.

Our heart getting far, i dont know how to face him after that day we confront. But he look like nothing happen before.* i hope i can forget all the sadness we had* I can feel it... He is the one make me tear non-stop. And he is the one make me laugh after the cry. Maybe im too concerntrate on his feeling, that make us in this kind of trouble. Everytimes i spoke, i wrote sure both of us will cry loundly and tear non-stop. Im trying to update my blog, but i dont know who i can speak with. Blog is one of the best place let me to express myself. And here is the one place he find myself. T.T

I know he will be reading this as well, but this is the last post with this kind of sadness.
Sorry, Jye... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

加油,认定了就不要放弃哦~坚持下去,好好沟通吧~没什么难得了你的,你还有一班朋友在你身后挺你的。。加油^^