Wednesday, June 2, 2010

skip class ==''

I totally dislike today!!!
Well this is my year 2 sem 1, first week of study. But i already skiped 2 classes within this 3 days. I doesn't mind to skip lecture class, cause basically my friends will sign for me*but this not the main point*. But i dislike the feel of skipping tutorial class. It is really worst feeling i got today!!!

I woke up at 7am cause i want to take the 830am bus. So that i wake up 1 hour earlier to get prepare and not to skip the class. Basically i arrived bus stop 10min earlier. But i still cant see the bus, so i decide to wait there instead of calling someone to fetch. 1hour pass~~ Started off many of people. Then the bus come....FINALLY!!!! But there is too many people. I cant even get near the bus, and it is full again ==''' Its mean, im either late for the class or absent for the class. I heard someone saying that..."why utar so suck, no bus after 1030am??" what?? no bus?? i have to skip my class?? Yes, and i did. Although this not my first time skipping the class, i feeling not good cause i dont know who is my classmate or groupmate for this subject. And i scare of the tutor. who is that fella teaching me in this subject? Is he or she? Are he or she 'ganas'??  I totally dislike this feeling, it make me down again!!!!! 

No comments: