Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sharing

Just pass up my assignment 1 for multimedia tools subject. Alot of people asked :" you're not studying PR(public relations) meh?? How come need to learn drawing stuff??" And i will answer :" Yes, im PR student. We major in PR minor in advertising. We, the PR are superman...Need to learn and study alot of things!!!"

And here we go, this is my 1st design for the assignment! Is about a wallpaper with retro design. I know this is not retro enough and somemore need to include a alien in assignment 2.
So, when i first show this to the tutor. I expect she give me some respond. But she didnt!!! She comment on it, and i strongly felt dissappointed and up sad. But i never give up. *Halo~ my first time drawing with illustrator wo, what you expect?? if i can draw well i wont study PR la, who know PR also need to draw jek??* Of course i satisfy with my design *paiseh* ^^hehe


Okay la, i admit not enough good!!! I mean really bad...


Lastly i decide to design a new retro wallpaper without consider the alien. And here is it!! Now im totally suffering about the alien, cause i dont know where to put and what will the colour is. This design is done before the day we hand up. So very 'chin chai' design and no theme for this also. Abit disappointed about this semester assignment. I already give up 2 individual assignment for this subject, i need to pay more hard work on the coming assignment le. T.T sadly ah~



Do give me some comment to make improvement!!! Thanks~





2 comments:

Zoe Tzen said...

chui yee, try only 3 colours with different darkness and mayb not so much stuff in it. =)

cheers,
tzen

Milk Yeow said...

your concept is there but element is a bit out of the feeling and it's too colorful to bring out the retro feeling.

it show me fancy instead of retro. retro can be wonderful but not too fancy.

keep it up =)