Thursday, August 18, 2011

count down for intern- 6 days to go


Six Days to go!
I will be finishing my intern in 6 more days,
Some people mm sek de,
but for me....
i want it end quickily!!!!

Yesterday is a public holiday 
and i skipped a working day.
Tomorrow gonna go for diving exam,
gonna skip half working day.

Seem like this week very easy to passed? 
Well, i like this week, cause almost end and no need work.

Im Counting down,
How about you??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17/08/11, Thursday

Was planning to play around with my camera at my house's garden.
but something happen unexpected.

My daddy cannot walk. 
Need people bring him up and bring him to clinic and hospital for doctor.
Me, Sister and Mum non-stop bring him here and there, is just to try a matter which can reduce his suffer.
He woke up at midnight, too pain!
Untill mom, come and wake up me and sister at 7am T.T

Haiz...
Hopefully he can get well soon~~~

No comments: