Friday, August 12, 2011

Sweet memory

Blog this before i forget.
I realise i have short term memory lost, I couldnt remember what i blog and also what i speak.
When talk with my girls, i do realise i have no any idea of what i have spoke and blog. But they can remember for me. ^.^ What i can recall is just the time of my secondary life, stay together with them, and also nasional service. What about happen on my University times and fall in love with that noobiess?? Maybe i can say, i dont easy remember everythings, but i still can recall some of the fun time spent together with the lovely girls and guys~

Before i forget, I was dating with them last week XD
*Carmen*

*Rachel*

Before that was plan to have TAO, a japan buffet at Sunway Giza.
But always plan will change!
We end up went to sing k at 1U Neway ^.^ there also can have unlimited drinks and food, but is just for k Lunch session, salad buffet and drinks only.
I would said, im full after the K session, but our dear carmen not enough... So went to...
......................................
...............................
.........................
...............
................

Bar BQ plaza!
Awesome nice!

Ours dont know lunch or breakfast or dinner.
Nope i think is high tea XD
We visit here around 3pm, so is consider as high tea session.

What next?? I think our dating is all about food!
We next "dating" is Tutti Frutti.

Can you imagine? Our whole day time and money is just spent on food and drinks~
By the way, this is our dinner. Is 5pm something XD

What next??
Long time no see, we sure will fully utilize our time.
Beer,is our age needs~ XD

Dont know whats the bistro name.
But is somewhere else in Sunway Giza XD

CamWhole session



All is blur conditions, cause we didnt bring cameraXD

Well, is really nice to outing with you all~~
Love you guys, looking forward for this weekend XD

Proudly announce:
I Still Left 2 Weeks Time in This Company XD
congratz me please XD



No comments: