Monday, August 29, 2011

The Words~

Got some idea from Ex-Colleague.
I used to talk with him when lunch together. 
He taught me alot.
And i learn alot from him.

Today suddenly pop up an idea.
The world is all related to money.
The reality world.

We were been taught to earn money since young.
But what is the purpose of yours to being working so hard/ living so hard??
Money? 

You work because of money or because of your interest?
I ask that guy.... *Since he always chat with me this topic since we lunch together.*
Will you find a job that you like but low salary or find a high salary with no interest with it?


I love his words.
Actually those words he said,is mention by someone before.
Just that i easy forget...
His words just remind me, 
dont take it as a job, just do whatever you want.

I would say, change attitude, change mind would be better~~
I know what im going to do afterward.
This intern gain alot and lose alot.

This is my life, my "war"

No comments: