Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pulau Tenggol here i come

Pulau tenggol is one of the beautiful island in Malaysia. Its locate at terengganu, somewhere near Pulau Redang.

The chalet of Pulau Tenggol
Pulau Tenggol is a nice places. I went there before, but long time ago *year 2006*. That time i went there is to get my diving licence test. Although my father is the instructor, but we still need the licence to go deeper. YES, we are diver, i mean my whole family are diver^^ Great right??? I love that too, because we have some common topic to communicate with each other *although i dont like to dive much* So, usually our family trip is go to island with a gang of diver member.
But unfortunately, my brother clash with his final exam and my sister cant get leave. This time just only me and papa with mama. And this trip lesser people, around 10 person. *is ok, i will enjoying myself* Back to the topic, Pulau Tenggol is a dive side paradise. It is so beautiful underwater world. Let me feel peaceful and soooo natural. It have colourful and live coral. Its slightly different from Redang. Redang is a travel destination, but Tenggol has not fully develop. Tenggol is idea for diver and photographer to relax themselve and enjoy the environment. More information please click Pulau Tenggol
Today, the christy will bring the camera and capture what she want and blog it. So, wait for her return and share~

2 comments:

Anoko R. said...

Hi, I found your blog in google. Just wanna drop a few questions about Tenggol Island, Is there any visitors limitation there? Like sipadan is 80+ per day... and, Is it ok to go there ard july?

christy said...

Erm... I'm not sure with that. There got only few chalet, so i think they got limitation for less than 60. Can visit anytime but not walk-in visit, need to call for booking the boat and chalet. Boat provided but not daily. If you want the contact number of the person incharge, i can email to you^^
Thanks for viewing ya~