Friday, April 2, 2010

LOVE


Yesterday arrived at kl around 0014 night, and sister pick me up around 0030. Cause i wanted to have McD fried as supper, and she bought it for me^^ Thank to my lovely sister.

I really happy to reach home, i happy when saw my two stupid dogs*luckily they still can recognise me, didnt bite me^^*, happy to lying on my bed and happy to see my parents and family members~


Yesterday reached home too late, so mummy gone for sleep, and only papa wait for me and sister. Brother got class, so dont know whether can meet him this week or not~ But today morning really happy that seeing mummy wake me up. First openning my eye thats mummy...Long time didnt see you~LOVE


Folow for breakfast and stay at her office to wait untill 730pm gathering with secondary school friends~ Steamboat at kepong!!! Wish to seeing you guys, hope not missing any one of our gang~~






No comments: