Friday, March 9, 2012

Cant Wait to Share

A very good news for myself. 

I bought an air ticket to NEW ZEALAND!
Yes, finally my dream has come true. XD
*Im extremely happy after make the payment.*
Guess what? Im actually lucky enough.
I believe in everythings~
Including this time, im actually looking for cheap return air ticket from New Zealand. However, im have been looking for it for couple of weeks. When i decided to take the Regular price air ticket, i dont have the complete credit card number, thus i have to wait until the next morning to ask from my mum. 
Who know, the next morning when i ready to book for the air ticket. *Is epic big news for me* The price drop!!! *Very lucky that i dont have complete credit card number XD*
Is almost half price of the regular ticket.

Seriously OMG~
I really cant wait until MAY. 
I wanted to meet my sister over there.
And lucky enough that my air ticket didnt crash with my final exam!
After final exam i still have 2 weeks holiday and able to make some graduation trip with beloved friends~~
WakakakakakaXD

Happy for me?? 
And im very happy with my condition now!

With my sunshine smile.
Wish everyone, as happy as me.
As lucky as me ^.^
Good Day~~


No comments: