Thursday, March 8, 2012

GG

Have you heard about 1Malaysia Book Voucher?? I bet everyone know of if, cause a quite big issue in Malaysia. Yes, every student will be given book voucher worth RM200. As long as you are student!! Awesome?? But mostly will prefer CASH instead of Voucher. LOLX...

Back to topic, the book voucher is acceptable in most of the book shop. And the big big book shop will come out with their best promotional strategy. Such as Popular, they offer member card when spend RM150 and the above (including spend in stationary). Borders offer Starbucks coffee with every RM100 spent (only for book). *Quite attractive for a Starbucks Fans like me* And MPH offer member card as well when every spend of RM100 and entire another extra RM5 book voucher from MPH. 

I never though of buying anything from book shop, cause i seldom read book. Unless i really have THAT time to read it. Thus, i invite my brother to spend the RM200 with me instead of wasting it. My choice was Borders but due to it only allocate in certain places, then we head to the nearest book shop in 1U- MPH. 


After an hour shop, i also dont know how he shop actually. He got all these book to buy. In his way of calculation, he only need to pay for another few $. But end up he over spent RM130+. I also dont understand why his math got As. LOLX~~
Quite a number of book he bought? And is really useful for his work!

I have nothing wanted but map. I think i will need it when i backpack to this country *Maybe this year August?*. Is thailand and cambodia map, perhaps will get vietnam in my list later~ Question: Can i survive in a month time travel to 3 country for only RM2000??

That day actually not my shopping day. Cause after book shop is suppose back home directly to rush train to kampar. However, i get the news from facebook that Laneige is lauching thier new product at Mid Valley. Thus, I busy-body go to their store in Parkson for the testing. Is really amazing when testing their new product. *I was plan to buy too before trying out* But i never know that i will so easy persuade by others. Until i realize i really really over budget. T.T (big cry)

Their new launch product- Laneige snow BB Soothing Cushion. Its BB in a compact form ^.^ come with refill pack. A multiple cleanser and Hydra solution essence.
This is what i bought with hundred dollar. And why i have no money to spend more. 
But i was happy to purchase their product. Cause very nice to use. And my skin condition get better after using their product. 

P/s: I cant wait to earn money to spend more and more.
Of course, not to forget about my trip.
Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, New Zealand.
Yes! Add oil~~

No comments: