Thursday, March 29, 2012

Some SS Picture During My Internship

Tidy up my computer.
Found many photo i might not share out. 
Such as internship, trip to cameron, outing with besties and a lot more.

And Now,
Im posting out my SS photo during internship.
For your infomation, SS stand for "Syok Sendiri"
XD


Still remember this was taken at Sarawak, Hilton Kuching during outstation for Poh Kong press conference. 


Hopefully, taking picture with nice smile will not making anyone monday blue. 
Absolutely true for me :)

With Chocolate, no more boring...




Am I too free during internship??
Nope!!


Im just too boring.
Can you imagine i can work 'independently' during internship?
Yes, I able to make it.
That's right i got free time to take picture with my laptop.
Because of no body in the office everyday.
Not they going out for work.
But im the only workers in the company =.=''' *sweat*

No comments: