Monday, February 14, 2011

His birthday

Today was celebrating his birthday. Yup, is he! His birthday is not fall in this day but the others two were. But just specially advance celebrate for him. The only him. (actually the others two already celebrate in advance in last friday la, we not that kind of 'no heart' one la. We are FRIENDS^.^)

Well, the whole day i went to ipoh with darling and dear. Was planning to celebrate with him alone but was not a good idea. I think his mood is not that good since he fall in sick dont know since when. So when i gather all our friends at my house and i give him a call. (was planning to lie on him that i fall down from chair and ask help from him and the others hide inside my room. But scare he rush for me then the conversation as below)

Me: Helo, i reach home already lu~
Jye: Ooo...okok. (rushing to end the conversation)
Me: Where are you oh??
Jye: At home lo, watching tv. (open-ended question)
Me: Took your dinner??
Jye: En.
Me: With who then??? ( i pretending im nothing when he answering my call like this)
Jye: Carmen lo. (again, rush dont know for what)
Then i was wanted to off too, but the plan must be go on. So....
Me: Ahhhh...
Jye:..............what?
Me: Got cockroach at my bathroom, can you please help me take away it??
Jye: Waa! Go ipoh didnt see you call me, now got cockroach will automatic come and find me la?! 
Me: Please la, i very scare of it le. Please (begging)
Jye: Okok la... wait a minute. 
Me: Huh?? dont wait la, straight come to my house la, faster la, i very scare le....
Jye: waa... no need bath all that ah?? wait la, i have to prepare de ma~ (aggressive that time)
Me:..... then then ok la... faster ah!

Then i ask them to prepare so that they can fit into my toilet and surprise him. And friends are do what i request. After 10 minute, i scare he really go to bath so give him a call again to make sure he is on his way.

Me: hey, where are you oh??
Jye: on the way la...( again, beh song mood)

And finally he reach!!! All are get ready and i open my door for him. All the way, he remain silent.... And thats only show when he is angry me. (didnt communicate at all, while walk into my room.)
And that time he open my toilet door. They surprise him. He get shocked. And i only scare he will angry. But he is not. Luckily his not. If not, i dont know what to do next. 

Well, all the celebration we didnt talk much. (Friends, all the picture we took just now please do not upload to facebook and tag me. I mean it!)
For jye, happy birthday and happy valentines day. I will never scare cockroach again. I will settle myself more than just ask for your help. By the way, thanks for answering my call like that way. I will never forget the tone you talk to me like today. 




No comments: