Friday, February 25, 2011

hope everything not that worse


Ok, kinda emo this few day. 
Many things im worried after receive my 1st ever contract from Pixarus. Although is just a 3 month internship but it make me happy all the way. 1st would like share is the thing is PR firm. My result is not so good and im not looking good. But Pixarus pick me as a trainee. Dont know why... From the year 1 semester 1 all the lecturer and tutor asked us work hard so that next time can work in the PR firm or better condition company. As they mention, your CGPA have to reach above 3.2. Is a REAL HARD things if you cant manage to get this level and work in PR firm even training. YUP! I was thinking are Pixarus pick me because wanted me to be Ah 4??? I dont want to buy coffee in this 3 month internship. T.T

But how about event company??? Heard the past experience from senior and also lecturer. Event company is fun *sometimes*, they no need to wear formal and just wear jeans and t-shirt then is ok. But their job is handling event which is carry chair table and more 'zham bang lang' things. So is it better to stay at PR firm.

Although i have pass up my acceptance letter but i wish those company i applied would give me a call let me feel that im not that worst till no company want me. Seeing all my friends receiving call and travel to KL for an interview, im so jealous because those company didnt call me except Halo music. Why Halo music not call me and accept me earlier? If not i sure will take Halo Music since that is a entertainment company. 

No comments: