Sunday, February 20, 2011

successfully

I have been suffer about my internship quite long time ago. I try my very best to send and edit my resume to any possible company and those i wish to start my internship there. At first, is really hard to decide which company to choose and go for. I wish i could stay in event company, entertainment company at any KL or PJ area. So i sent my resume to Halo music, Marctensia, Galaxy and Nuffnang. Yes, is Nuffnang. For your information, that is a online advertising company. The reason i wish to work with them is because.... Im one of the user?! No la, just paid attention to the company last time and found their company are quite active in organizing event to enhance and build better relationship among the blogger and advertiser. Is a good right?? I mean can know more friends and it is a event organizer. So i wish i can intern there as well la. But almost a month i had sent my resume. No one of the entertainment company want me T.T What a sad case~~~haizz....no choice, my result is poor and nothing better skill as well. Who want to hire a useless employee?? Right? *i have to work very hard to chase back T.T*

After few weeks, which is after CNY week, my friends call me to interview with them in monday morning. But i refuse cause that place is quite far from my house and i dont know that company. ^.^ * but i also got send a copy to the the company la, no reply as well* I already knew that, so i half give up to find an interesting job and plan to wait for UTAR placement. But in another day, i ask my friends in KL to intro job for me. And thank to her as well. I sent a copy and get reply on friday morning. 

Is a PR firm. Taehee~~^.^ Is what i want as well. The company named Pixarus communication. It located at Sri Hartamas. *abit far from my house as well, was suffering for transportation now T.T* Well, the company is not bad although i never visit there. But, located at Sri Hartamas wo~ sure is not very bad condition la. Yup, the place is a full of richest guy and korean^.^ Sure the things there is not cheap, but very expensive. Haiz... Food, parking and so on T.T 

Well, the company dont know who *i guess is the boss* called me in friday morning. On phone interview with her. Yup, thats right i said i never visit there. On phone interview with her almost 1 hour. Is an unexpected experience, cause i never been for any interview yet. And this is my first time and im not prepare with that. ^.^ wee~~ luckily she still accept me for internship with my poor english speaking and answering XD I was damn nervous that time. After confirm everything and off the phone. My teeth and hand was shaking and what my mum ask i also dont know how to answer XD. Now, i have no suffer any more. I just wish that i can work hard and try anything that PR executive doing. Experience what exactly PR doing^.^

All the student who is same condition with me. Wish you guys found your company soon and get what you want. We sama-sama together-together gambatae and work hard ba^.^ 

Jia you jia you jia you!!!!!

2 comments:

siewmin said...

Congrats darling!! muackss... Ga yao!!

Syuen said...

grats grats ^^