Friday, January 28, 2011

Emo never ends

Today is just so cloudy. Same as my mood, my feelings. I have no mood to blog, but i really dont know who can be my audience. The story start now....

Well, it is 2nd week of my new semester. I already can feel the stress and pressure given by myself, groupmate, lecturer, tutor, advisor and so on...  What a heavy sem but i still choose to join community service. =.=''' This sem i just take 5 subject but all is difficult for me. Not easy at all. I scare i will fail any one of them. I scare i couldn't make it better to pull up my CGPA. I scare i will under probation. I scare i couldn't go for my intership. I scare i can get a job for internship. Alot of worries that making me wanna cry out. So lost start from now. Alot of assignment waiting for me, it have to pass up right after chinese new year. How am i gonna to handle all this. I miss home seriously although just 1 more day to go. I do really miss my home and family members... Seeing all of my friends going back to hometown is not an easy task. This will make me more and more emo to stay at kampar. Really damn no mood right now!!!

End this and good night!! 
Wait can give me some suggestion??

First question, should i join community service??? Im just in a dilemma to choose either join or just concentrate on study. I know many of them can manage well and they able to join and i wish i can make it too, but it just abit heavy for me. However, if i didnt join this on this semester i have to join it next year and it is gonna be my final year and semester in the campus. Help pls~

Second question, I still havent found any company for my internship. Do intro some to me can?? Im currently studying PR as major subject and wish to join event company or advertising firm.

Third, this blog storage has full and whats the solution to make it bigger so that i can upload more picture? 


No comments: