Thursday, January 13, 2011

birthday~

Yes, yesterday im officially 21st years old. But i got zero celebration for it, because my family make it on 1st Jan 2011 ald. Yup, this is the post that suppose to be upload. All the happening were happen on 1st Jan at my sg. Buloh house. The 21st birthday celebration. Not all people doing the big celebration but we will have it. Cause its meaning we get the permission from parent and we older. ^.^ Im officially an adult. 

The crowd in my house. Those uncle are having mahjung.

Erm... First try in our house. Having lok lok car in our house. It can serve almost 70people. 

The buffet dinner set. 

Fruit. One of the dish. 

Is open for food. Keep eating~~~



Roasted Duck.

Those side dish from aunty. Is homemade and delicious.

Fruit tar. Most people recommend it^.^


The prawn. Jye favorite. Purposely capture it down for him.Hahahaha....

My two little cute cousin. Jing zhe and Jing feng. 

Cake from king. Satisfy enough

Spot the crowd?? I cant believe that my house can fit up to 100 people.


All are the aunty and uncle. No friends are coming T.T pity me~~

The family picture. OMG~ who is the kids the my dad hugging?? 
Is my cousin that i never meet. Hahaha... funny?? I came from a big family^^

The diver gang.

The picture before i cut the cake. Was planning to have a complete 1 but that time was too busy and kelam-kabut. So no choice. lolx...

Thats all for my birthday. Well, for me, thats a unforgettable memory. I never have once but this is the one i got and awesome big. After the ceremony, my brother's friends was visited and have a drink session. Volka+ carslberg+ longan= awesome....^.^ 
Thanks everyone who attend and those gift. 
All the picture above was by Canon 550D from my lovely father dad. ^^ thanks alot~~~

4 comments:

JyeJye said...

I'm super duper guilty coz that day din go your house.. many nice food...T.T

XxiaO-EMo- said...

yer... i wan go eat ahh!
darling, you next year 21 birthday again la :D hahahaha! :P

christy said...

jye: hahahahaXDDD
des: then i can get another dslr...my father will pokai loXDDD

王加竣 said...

wow, tat is so nice !!!