Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wishlist

Here is my wishlist that i wish to get on my birthday. Is 10 more days to be my birthday but i had a celebration last night at my house. It is 1st ever awesome big party in my house. I doesnt know that my house can fit 100++ people. Yup it is so crowed and 'noisy'. Further more about the party will be up in the next post.

Let my introduce what i wish to get for my birthday^^

1# A Holga camera. It is a lomo and i wish to get it long long time ago but im currently out of cash so i have to wait for ptptn and get it immediate^^ It can play with variety mode and also colour filter. Ohya, it can change it lens as will. So nice if i can have it. I found this in The*Click*shop. Yup, it is a online purchasing system. 

2# Im a camere holic. And the next is a FujiFilm instax mini 7. Feel so convenience when hanging out with friends and can capture, share the moment with all of them.  Can i have it?? It also come from the*click*shop

3# If you know me well, i just purchase a Ipod and also own a mp3 now. But my mp3 player's earphone has broke so i wish to change it and have a nicer look for my mp3. Thats colourful earphone. I think is suit me cause i like those colourful thingy^^



4#  My shoe is old and gonna to broke now. But it is nice and good looking. I tak sampai hati to throw it. Cause its colourful as the picture above and i want to get another pair of that too. I heard that cannot give shoe as birthday present, why har??? Then you pay me cash and i go buy myself ba~~hahahahaXDDD... 
I will find it in bangkok perhaps and make it as my CNY new shoe~~wahahaha^^

I think thats all for my wishlist. Erm... if you buy others things or you D.I.Y for me, i will be very happy as well. *dont worry* Opps... i need a beg and colourful jacket as well. Because is freaking cold in lecture hall^^ Spot those thing at nike and puma shop. It damn nice~~But you can buy me others brand, as long as it suit me and colourful enough =)

3 comments:

JyeJye said...

wa.. me gg...=.=!!

christy said...

haha~~no die la^^ i din ask u buy all...kakaka

jyejye said...

i try my best ya..^^