Sunday, January 16, 2011

Birthday present.

The birthday present receive from parents and friends. Well, is just little but im so happy to get all of them and thanks to parent and friends. Carmen, liujing, VE and those uncle aunty angpao and gift. ^.^v

The 1st present i got! ^.^ is from my lovely dad~~ I have exchange my gold key with this camera. For 21st birthday suppose to receive gold key from parent but i choose to have a DSLR camera^.^ Well, i didnt get my gold key yet, thats mean im still a child...wahaha~~~


The angpao from those uncle aunty who attend my birthday that day. ^.^ 


I didnt get gold key but i got platinum key from my youngest uncle and family~~ thank you


Gold pen from unknown uncle~~haha... I actually forgat and tak kenal that uncle. Perhaps my daddy's friend and family ^.^


Well, this is lovely key from lovely friends. They know i got DSLR for 21st birthday so they give me a key as my parent didnt got it for me. Hahaha... And also a DSLR keychain from them. But im not able to upload any picture for that, cause Blogger state that my space has running out T.T how to fix that?? Anyway, thanks for everyone birthday gift. 

Yesterday was receive a frog by jye^.^ thank you~~ love max



No comments: