Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bro's convo

It been long time not updating my blog. Well this will be my brothers convocation. Yup, finally he graduate. And im the last of the child which still studying. As two years ago, my sister are the first of the graduate grandchildren in our house. And now is my brother turn. If not mistaken, the next two year will be my turn to 'jump' into the Uni society^^ I wish i can graduate now, as always saw my secondary friends traveling around with their high salary. Haiz... but becoming a student have the advantages as well. Haha~ 1st, sing k or watch movie at cinema got student price. 2nd, look much more younger. *hahaXD* 3rd, can still enjoy the student life. 4th, no need to be so stressful although we need to face assignment. But working is much more harder. And still got alot more la, im so glad that im the youngest and still a student~haha...
That is few picture that i attended my brother's convocation at UPM. 

The time we at studio, preparing for a family shoot.

#2 10/10/10

With grandma.

Left, mum, grandmother, and me.
And also grandfather at the another side^^

The parent with the smiles faces, together with brother. Outside of the hall.

Me and lovely brother *reminder, owe me few meal as i become his photographer of the day*

His batch of friends, i hope that i got this much of friends graduate with me~

And also flower and bear bear

Yeah~ Finally graduate.

JUMP!!!

Thats all for this post. Hopefully we can graduate with first class. Maybe second also nevermind, as long as i can graduate ^^...

Can i not to work after that?




No comments: