Thursday, October 28, 2010

Accident

It is too much of accident happen in kampar now and I never think of he will get involve in accident. Yesterday, i was scared by him. We're actually plan to go for dinner. His is on his way, and im waiting him outside my house with Des and Min. I called him. He asked the call, but he was so blur.... And i heard ambulans as background sound. Bloody hell, scared. Went to hospital straight after heard the accident. Was waiting outside the hospital untill get the nurse scold. *Shit hospital and nurses* I swear i will never go there if any happen to me *choi choi choi* 

Luckily, he is not so serious but heart break when met him in the hospital. Still yet, worrying about him. Whether his eye and brain got problem or not. God bless him. And hope he can get well soon^^ jiayou jye

1 comment:

折翼娜 said...

希望他早日康复哦^^一切小心小心