Sunday, October 3, 2010

Its octorber

It is octorber again. I have been in my UNI life for 3 years. But i dont see anything what i have did... Actually what did i study when in UTAR??? I really dont know. And now, is already octorber. Im still lepak-lepak, goyang-goyang... My Uni life is just good, but not as interesting as others. This is my chapter of life, trying my best to colour it out.

Lets do something next semester onwards. Try to get invlove in Uni's activities and make some changes. I realise that im getting older. Soon i will going to another of the stage of my life. Be responsible, be mature, be steady.

Go. Go . Go Everyones of us ^^ Cheers~

2 comments:

XxiaO-EMo- said...

jiayou darling! ^_^
we together go join and make the best out of our uni life ya! :D
love love! xoxo!

christy said...

en en~
fighting!!!