Thursday, October 7, 2010

吃的是福~

Please do not as me to keep fit la. That is just alot of delicious, wonderful, fabolous, great, powerful meal waiting for me. I like to eat. But my health is not allowing me. Im getting fatter. OMG~ but that will not stop me from eating. As my parent said, 吃的是福。i will not stop eating untill i cannot consume any more. So i still will continue eat and consider my weight ^^hehe...

By the way, the picture is the time we 3 brother sister went for a korea cuisine last sunday while my house is preparing dinner. We 3 are just 犯贱, because that meal cost us RM45 per person and house cook is just FOC. haha~ Thats always a reason behind the story. LOL XD

Friends and family, just eat as much as you can. I have saw those grandnny can consume any food, just drank milk with serve by his/her children. T.T Dont waste food as welllll~^^ Appreciate what you have


No comments: