Sunday, February 28, 2010

tired tired tired~

Lat two post i did mention about steamboat with my gang of friends in kampar and it continue our time at ck's house. It is extremely tired for me. That time we all playing at ck's house till 5am something and i have a train at 930am. I just slept few hour and went back to kl. What we can do at ck's house in this long hour??? I'm wondering too... We are playing mafia game as known as killer gaming. And actually i planning to have a crazy night with them till morning breakfast and straight go back to kl, but we failed cause of the sleepiness^^haha... We play untill 3 or 4 something like that and we faced a big problem, that is ck's lock his room door without taking out his room key. Haha...damn funny!!! And others time we are spent to try open up the door and help teck weei take back his car keys. We cant open the door but teck weei took his car keys from the window of his room, because ck put his room keys at the bed so its too far to take it, sorry ck we cant help^^

After that, we went back to our hostel to rest and okzai still rushing for his assignment and i request him to wake me up in 730am so that i can pack my things and call teksi. Haha... Thanks to okzai to wake me up so that i didnt miss the train.>< oh~forgot mention the time, it is on friday morning. Actually im going back with my coursemate, they are visiting my house and plan to walk around. Friday morning, my sis pick me up at the train station and we straight went to kotaraya and bukit bintang to do their things. After finish their thing i only go find my friends which is shopping at time square.^^ Both of us are tired and i know them quite unhappy with my late welcoming them, and im so sorry about that cause my family dont have extra cars for me to use...

Finally we went back to my house to bath and ssttle down and we had dinner time with family members at somewhere around kepong. Next watching movie at my house till 12 or 1 am like that we only get into bed. And the next day i have to bring them walk around in kl and have our korea meal at ampang. In their facial expression i know they doesn't like the meal that i intro, so sorry...

Today i will continue to bring them go 1u to shopping and after that have to caome back house to halp mum handle the gathering party. And the gang of friends are going back tonight 10pm train. I am extremely tired and headache, mood very down of those unsatisfied expression of them, so stress to bring them around^^

1 comment:

kahzhing said...

lol~ u 're welcome ,but tat time ck really pity >.< ,haha