Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chinese New Year

Wao... Few more days is already Chinese New Year!!! I wish to get back to my lovely hometown as soon as possible~ Im thinking to ponteng this friday class!!! I already bought my ticket long long time ago, actually this friday can skip the class...The lecturer is going to mark our attendance what?? But i lazy to go station change the train ticket...Haiz... Many of my friends already went back hometown or some are going to skip the friday class@@''' in fact, im the only one in my gang go for the classes, and i need to sign for them><'''

Few more days already is chiness new year, i wish that this year can bring me good good luck!!! Solve those difficult problem that facing by me now such as studies, future, and money... Wahaha... Dont know this year ang pao can get how many leh???Hope will not less that last year, cause im saving money to buy camera... Not going to use ptptn, cause that 1 need to pay for my student fees!!!*Scare this sem cgpa not enough then no ptptn supply for next sem* @@

Wish all my assignment group mate all the best ba!!! We are running out of time, idea, creativity, source and so on~ We work as a team, dont try think negative things it only will make the things more worst!!! At least, we try our best already, right???

Gong Xi Fa Chai and Happy New Year to all my beloved friends....

No comments: