Friday, February 5, 2010

Stress go away

This few days i cant fall into sleep even that i felt very sleepy!!! I think im getting insomnia. Is not too late for now, but im having early class for tomorrow...Im trying to force myself to get into sleep but assignment things are continuous come into my mind... I have alot of idea about assignment but i not dare to speak out, because some of the members are too tension about this and im low self-esteem*no confidence with my*!!!
On the others hand, alot of assignment are waiting for me to be done. I telling myself have to become more independent less rely on others cause i have to write my own journal in the final year. Is not too late to start learning in Uni, as long as we learn*right?* But i still cannot cope with the assignment things. I cant even understand what lecturer talking about, not we dont want to ask but they dont want to tell!!! Dont know is purposely or even themselve also dont know what they talking about...Funny right??? But it happen to us!!! Asking what we should have in the assignment, the lecturer answering:"erm...erm....erm... What is the time now??" and we all like "huh??" Did she answering our question?? Ask for second time or different tutor, they just tell us" ask your lecturer la, im always support her decision, all the decision is make by the her, im just finish the job" What the hell are you talking about??? You and the lecturer didnt discuss well??? Your job is just teaching us follow the plan?? Walao, beh tahan!!!@@ faint
Do you guys know next week is Chinese New Year celebration???Our campus is replacing the class after CNY but then our assignment need to pass up the week after CNY!!! Do you think we got enought time to prepare and go die??? Some more after that week all are busying with the mid-term test, i dont want to fail mid-term test. It is a bonus for us to score, but i really cant do it without revision. Alot of things need to be done before all we go back hometown to celebration but now is already week 3, one more week to go and CNY come~ *is not a good thing for me, im still in blur blur situation* I already try my best to seek for consultation hour, hope it all can help me!!! I really very upsad right now~ IM LOST!!!
Time pass day by day, is already week 3. And next week sunday will be CNY 1st day. We will wearing the new clothes, shoes,panst and beg going to take angpao. Wahaha~ The most important thing is can have a great time with big family members. Yes, i can visit my grandmother that time... I miss her cook, very long time didnt eat her food and soup!!! I really very miss my family members~T.T
CNY is coming, and im going........................
to have fun~^^
Put aside assignment and enjoy cause after that we will continue suffer!!!T.T

No comments: