Sunday, July 3, 2011

Kuching, Sarawak

Well, should blog about Kuching, Sarawak this time...
It happen on the second week of my internship, so basically it was a great experience ^.^ 
The Poh Kong press conference is held at Kuching, Sawarak Hillton Hotel, so we stay overnight there. Hilton, what a 5 star hotel world class hotel! Totally amaze me this kampung girl. Ya, never stay at any 5 star hotel, beside go travel oversea la... Seriously, Hilton Kuching not bad, and the price as well~

RM200/night, not expensive right? Every room including 2 breakfast wo~ Really good services ^.^ Breakfast is more than 100 choice for you to choose, but.... Is just a breakfast wo, how can i try so many thing in the morning le?? XD
Since Im the onlt worker, so i follow to my boss for the press conference. But I stay at the hotel room alone. My boss pay for her own room and my room is under client's bill. My boss very very generous~ WahahahaXD I havve a big big room alone in the hotel, im happy with it, but also abit scary. That is my 1st time visit Kuching and not a bad memorable day :)

The view from my room^.^ what is that actually?? I dont know le~

My room that let me stay over night alone^.^ So comfortable the bed~ Miss it!

The swimming pool and club house, gym room~
But i didnt visit that, cause when reach Kuching already 7pm and woke up at 7am to prepare the press conference. 
Photography of the day. Franky, from Kuching Canon.

Below are the jewerelly by Poh Kong! From my camera, noob learner.





Ya, this trip didnt went anywhere beside stay at the hotel for press conference. 
Calling media is the hardest part i faced everyday. But still got nice reporters la ^.6
Hopefully, i can visit there again but not working is travelling with friends? family? or lover?
Looking forward for it and have to plan it out!!

Below are the picture took  by the photographer, Franky.








Thought of showing the picture during press conference, but i dont want get trouble with my company, cause i dont know whats the 'term and condition' apply and those lawsuit thingys la~~
So just pay attention on the newspaper ba, i know you wont XD 
Then no choice, talk to you face to face or show u the picture but not in here *blog* :P

That's all for the press conference. And this is happened on 15 June. ^.^ sorry for the late~
And i still remember the redang post~ XD



  

No comments: