Monday, July 4, 2011

I meet with Transformer~~

A expired post. 
I met with transformer, Optimus Prime, at 1utama.
A event/ exhibition for few weeks *i forgot how long ago is it, but is definite before the movie on screen.*
Just show you the picture.


A very huge Optimus build in the 1 Utama shopping mall~~

Chevrolet car, with  logo
As known as BumbleBee~ XD

The very cute bike with very sweet colour.

Chevrolet~
Gosh, Love this car so so much!!!!!

Na~~ The real Optimus walking around ah... Fast fast take picture with him la...
*but i didn't do so, cause no people take camera for meT.T*

Erm~~~ Bike!
XD i wish i can own this as well, but i dont have license even thought i own this, but cant take a ride!

BumbleBee~~~
Still remember he cry on the 2nd episod?? I still remember...
He so man when he fight with those robot, but so cute when together with Shia!!!

I cant wait to watch the movie now! Unfortunately, I still cant get any movie ticket for this week T.T

No comments: