Friday, December 31, 2010

Good bye 2010

Since like everyone posting all their wishes and hope for the coming year 2011, so do i. In the past 12 month, i seem like doing nothing and not much changes, but it does. Lets see what i got change.

At the first, I make myself to blog often. And remember the first launch of my blog and all the way it help me stop emo-ing and 'talk' to me. Well honestly, i couldnt find anyone of my trust to share out my things. But blog will do it for me. And i realize im reducing my post. Maybe i found the one to talk to??

Second, I found him in middle of the year. And soon we get together. He obviously is a good friends and also good boyfriends but i really dont know how to show my love toward him and Im not qualify yet to receive his love. Let the time to do the things for us...

Third, I change my attitude. The groupmate will know what it is. Yup, in others word i becoming lazy and try  not involve in anything. So sorry to them. Thats not real me. Is really troublesome people and also myself. Tough to be that kind of people, but if really put heart on it sure will die of stressful. Hope we can do well in the coming year 2011.

Next, time would let people know each others. Im getting closer with PR friends. They just friendly and nice. Happy to know you all, you guys taught me alot and do share everything with me. Nice to meet you. One thing would be mention, treat people with true heart would help alot in communicate with each others and you guys are just simple are my good friends.

In this 2010 not very bad yet not so good year, i learn alot of things such as communicate but seem like my talking skill getting worst*have to do something on it*, working skill, computer skill *not pro but not noob as well*. graphic, forcing myself to become more creative and innovative, explore new things, handicraft, and alot more. Is really a meaningful year for me. Hope it does help me in the future. Love this year and looking forward to the coming years.

Alot more??? Erm... currenlty not to think so much. What i want to say is wishing all the sadness will be forgotten easily and only to remember the happiness. May all the luck belongs to all of us and stay happily and also wealthy XD Looking forward to the nest coming year and soon say good bye to 2010.  

p/s: Im a new learner for adobe illustrator and photoshop, hope that i can improve the skill on this two thing. Hate that but fun^^



No comments: