Monday, December 27, 2010

Father's birthday celebration

Actually this is suppose post right after my daddy's birthday, but i was really lazy recently. *forgive me* This is my beloved daddy's post. His big day and make a small surprise celebration for him. It so failed, thought to giving him a surprise but he already knew that. Wahahaha.... It just a normal dinner with family members. Bring grandma and 5 of us visit Tao restaurant at Sunway Giza. It located at Damansara that area. 

Mum dad and I

Lovely couple with full of food on the table XDDkakaka

The sister, brother and grandma.
Grandma always not pay attention to the camera, as this is the best among all ald^^

K, the restaurant is Tao *obviously* japanesse buffet restaurant.
The sushi... Erm, i think this is not a suitable choice to eat in a buffet. But i take it and cant finish it.
Erm, honestly the sushi not my favorite but yet it still delicious.

Salad bar...

Dessert bar.

My chocolate tar. But not as nice as my thought.

Ok, this is the started dish. Fewer choice.

The wine deco.

Simply take photo XDDD

Here is the seafood bar. 

Choose the food you want and let them cook for you. It got BBQ and fried it for you.
Besides, Tao is a buffet restaurant and also serve you ala-carte food. But dinner is definitely buffet and you can also make order on any food you want from the menu. Eat as much as possible and eat what you want!!!


He is my dearest father. Handsome not??? kakaka Love him so so much

And merry christmas to you too~

Father and mother. We did not prepare any cake so, me and the sister deco something on the plate and take ice-cream as the cake.
The 'cake' cutting ceremony^^

Cant see whats on the plate???
Here's go on>>>>

The big plate is mine^^ Happy birthday with heart shape~
The small 1 is sister ice-cream on top of the happy birthday words.
It is just a happy and wonderful night with family members. What is the happiest moment in my life?? It definitely is the moment we spent together with own family. 

20/12/2010

At last happy birthday to my dearest daddy and wish you stay healthy always^^ May god bless you~~ May the god bless me too, to pay the bill T.T



No comments: