Sunday, August 5, 2012

August Day

Just open up my laptop and realize i dont have any update in July month. Really pity my blog~~

A short brief about what happen in July and me :)

Found a job located at Menara UOA2, is a customer service call center attached with Hong Kong team. Yup, i need to speak in Hong Kong's way cantonese. I was first felt very difficult when speak in Cantonese. Hong Kong customer are so unreasonable. Many many kind of them I had face during this two working weeks. I felt funny when heard they speaking. Like im one of them~ Lolx... Anyway, due to company policy, i cant expose much on my duty. What i can tell is Hong Kong people really unreasonable. It testing my EQ and brain when talking with them XD.

Seriously, i love my company. I have been working for 3 weeks but they already have 123456 activities. *dont know how many they got, but seriously have fun during work* First will be the tea break. All the management team (Manager) have to treat their team members a cup of tea according their favor *although just coffee and milo* ^.^

Second is the lucky draw day. Im lucky enough to get draw by a favorite manager. ^.^ He delivery the prize to me, while im having my training.

Third is the theme day. Everyone have to dress according the theme given. My theme was football, while others got rainbow, beach wear, retro, pyjamas and many many more. Unfortunately didnt bring camera for this memorable moment. But well, i believe still got many many more activities will come.

Cheers~~ August :)

No comments: