Sunday, November 27, 2011

Oh, My Dreamz~~

Finally! I completed my Dreamz~~
Oh, My Dreamz was......
Visit Dreamz bakery!
Hahahahahaha~~~
Let me introduce if you dont know about Dreamz.
Dreamz bakery is specialize on 3D cake, cup cake, and cookies. They also design special cake for their customer if request. But i dont know whats the price. But what i can say is, their cake really look nice and cute. You dont believe? Check out their website <Dreamz>. Besides that, they also is a concept cafe and i would like to say they are more to cuties cafe shop. They interior design just make me feel comfortable and relax able.

Finally, i have visited this lovely Dreamz cafe/ bakery shop with my sister and accidentally bring my mum too. Why i said so? Cause i only planning to visit this shop with sister and relax there. If mummy follow us, she must be complaining the price, the environment, and rushing to back home or going to somewhere else. Thats why i like to shopping with sister. No doubt, she rush us when we having our cakies. And complaining about the price.

Actually the cafe not hard to find if you know well about damansara area. But not easy to find as well, cause it dont have sign board. So basically the sign board is just only.................as below~~


This is the signboard which place on the floor. And their shop is on first floor.

And all the way up, still can spot their guidance signboard which will bring you up and make sure you wont lost in the building. 

When you spot this, thats mean you reach the right destination. 

Welcome and congratulation you not lost in a building :)


Inside the cafe, they have alot of wallpaper drawing which is painted by themselve. 


As well as decoration.

Drawing which lovely and attractive. 

And i like the colour they matched. Green + pink. And also the table covered by pink pokal dot. 
OMG~ I feel myself want to steal it XD Love max!!!



Their decoration are majority using black board. And it make me flashback to my childhood.

The cookies corner. The selling cookies in shape Hello Kitty, Melody and Fifi...


At last, i have tried Macaron. Is small enough so that you wont feel too sweet. Nice! RM15.90/8pcs
This is another reason for me to visit this cafe so desperately. XD
Like Like Like!!!!

I like the plate as well !!!

Opps~ This is Molten Chocolate. RM5.90 
I prefer secret recipe's brownies with ice cream.

Green tea layer cake. RM9.50/pcs.
I couldnt compare this with Nadeja. But i would like to say is taste good and not sweet at all. 

Their cutie take away paper beg. But my mum throw it T.T

Overall, this cafe is not bad for me. Price also acceptable, but may not acceptable for my parents. In KL almost every cafe more or less the same price, so there is no different for me! But the environment is good. Suitable for people gathering, chit-chat, camwhore. I wish i can own this type of cafe or homestay. But thats just my dreams~ Maybe have to work harder to achieved it!!! 

Planing for my future style and work harder to achieve it as soon as possible. Jia You Jia You, Christy Yee!!!






*all the picture took by my samsung galaxy ace, picture pixel is not so good. Better for you to visit yourself so that you know whether you like this cafe or not. 


No comments: