Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Luckily

Actually im a luckily person. I got him as my boyfriend. If others look at my blog and always argue with him, he definitely throw me a side. Thank you for your care and inclusive. I appreciate it very much. And I know you love me^^

Second, i got a complete family. Although i staying far from them, i still can feel the family warm from them by just giving me a simple call. I realize i have been long time no call them due to the assignment and the emotional problem. However, my phone is full of his calling record. I believe that, this month's bill will be very attractive.

Third, I got a branch of 'family' here. Yea, no doubt. Its MCD family. We seldom meet each other, but hopefully our friendship still there. When i in down mood, they will come and comfort me, talk to me. Thanks alot~

Fourth, I got my best PR friends in my life. They really awesome. They are those who study in the same class with me, talk to me, assignment with me and so on. They are close to me, we will stick together sometimes but not all the time.

Fifth, I got my secondary school friends. They are concern me all the time although they didnt show in out infront others people.

Last but not least, i got a lengzai academic advisor. ^^ he taught me in y1s1 and im that lucky is one of his advisee. Maybe he will think, he is the unlucky 1, got me as his advisee. lolx... Sometimes i will share my things with him besides academic. So he is kind lecturer + tutor+ listener+ advisor. 

How lucky am i?? Got this much of friends and family at my side. Im not alone. Stand up after you fall, dont just think that you are the unlucky 1. Is so much better than others. Appreciate and be thankful. 

No comments: