Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Zealand_Day_1

18/05/2012, 830am, LCCT, Air Asia X.

No one can understand my feeling before started to flight. 
Excited? Worries? No one know, even myself.
Is just like a dream for me. And my dream came true.
New Zealand trip which plan for few months ago, and now is the time to go.
It was too unbelievable for me. I will be meeting sister for the next 10 hours.

Unfortunately, it is more than 10 hours.
Not the delay of the flight. But the custom of the New Zealand.

We would never know we will be staying at airport for more than 3hours. Which we are in group of 5 were suspect as bringing in drug and immigrant secretly. What a day of the joke. But still we given out our 100% of cooperation. Answer all the question they ask, check whatever they wanted to check. And they even called my sister outside the waiting gate. Well, all this we had gone through. What you have brought in, must write in the declaration form. And fill the address where you will stay in NZ, to avoid "extra" time in airport. 
It was my first day in New Zealand. 
Before everything, the most unforgettable part will be chasing flight at LCCT. The whole passenger are waiting for all of us. XD Always a big chasing~~

No comments: