Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday To Myself

It wasnt a special birthday, but a nice surprise and celebration with friends and family. Not like last year, this year dinner with family at shogun and have a small little blow birthday cake ceromony at own house.


Shogun environment. Is a Japanese buffet restaurant. Well, is FOC for birthday person. But i would rather pay extra RM50 to visit Jogoya. For me and my parents, we dont think its worth of the price while the food is just okay only. 


And I spot this at the dining table. Wondering what is the purpose to put all the life quote on dining table...
Well, some is so meaningful to me, so i capture down, and remind of myself.

My second birthday cake, and its always my favorite cake ever~
But where is my first birthday cake???






Tadaa~~
My first birthday cake from coursemate, groupmate, classmate/ best friends in UNI.
They celebrate my birthday before i heading back to KL on 11/1.
They really surprise me XD as i didnt expect they remember it~ lolx....

Tiramisu favor.
When we all shooting crew lunch at "na yi jian" restaurant, Kampar.
 They come in with spy =.='''
The surprising crew ^.^ love them 


The shooting team and the actor actress...
1/3 of my campaign group members..

My lunch of the day. Pizza spaghetti with sausage cheese. Yummy~~  


Back to KL, and i got a small celebration from secondary school friends as known as Clubbing/ Drinking kaki XD. I think is not hard to guess where were we to celebrate.... Lolx... Is at Overtime Jalan Ipoh. A drinking place. 

My third birthday cake. Nice and really nice~ <3 it

And the 'tauke' treat the birthday girl so nice. She treat me a "Lamborghini". 
Spot the tall tall bottle?? Thats not for drink XD is just a platform for the alcohol with fire flow into the green colour drinks. Taste really really good. 
This is the legend of Lamborghini. Taste very nice and the only one i drunk seriously. 
I lost my voice the other day. And recover few days after. Because of the Lamborghini. Not Stalker. 

Thats all for my birthday celebration? Yup! It was!
But i give myself so much reason to spend money. So i bought a lot of things for my own as birthday present. 

The first present - a speaker from pavilion. Cost me RM xxx.
We dont mention money, it will spoil our mood XD

Second present- Laneige sleeping mask, which i wanted to have a try very long time ago. 
Love the packaging. 

Third present- Watson goodies. The toner from Haba Labo and Maybeline lip balm.
Also wanted long time ago for the lip balm. Cute packaging? 
Love max...

Forth present- Etude house scrub, lip gloss, hand and foot mask.
Not all for myself, but the hand and foot mask is for my mum. Because her hand and foot need some protection and care too... and will get some free time for pedicure and manicure for her XD
And i first service for her on the third day of CNY, really have some good change. Not bad, not bad.. Proud of my skill XD 



Thats really the end about my birthday post. I hope i didnt missed out anything~ And have a nice day everyone ^.6


No comments: