Friday, February 10, 2012

Chinese New Year

Warning : This post content of 18sx and spamming thousand hundred photossss! People underage are not allow to continue with this page XD Under18 should guidance with parents. Thanks for cooperation...

Okay, my chinese new year celebration was boring. Beside angpao, is just a long long holiday. No movie marathon, no trips, no party, no korea food, no outing, no gathering and etc. Angpao amount also the same every year, so nothing special. But my mum was very care about our reaction every year. Cause her anypao always will give us 'surprise' as she thought. XD 

For this year, my house got a bit busy. Cause sister not around, only 4 of us cleaning the house. And prepare food for Chu 1 and Chu 2. So the first 2 days was epic tired for me and mum. But i still manage to have manicure for mummy as i promised during my birthday. 

Oh, i shouldn't write so much. Cause already stated there will be thousand hundred photo to spam your eyes. Im so sorry if my picture annoy you. You may close the tab if you wish. Seriously, really a lot!!! Be careful! 


She is my grandma, i think she is going to 78 years old this year. 
The decoration is used for 3 years. We are awaiting my sis come back from NZ to help and change the decoration in our house :) *Sister, get it?*

Her son and daughter. Is a warm family, which seeing my grandma being so take care by them. 



Her elder son and family. However, his elder daughter *one of my cousin sister* missing due to her A level exam crash with CNY.  

No doubt, thats me and my family. Second son and his family. Same! The elder daughter not here as well, cause she currently in NZ, i guess she might having her bungy jump preparation. ^.^

Third son and his family. Erm, actually his elder daughter not in the picture as well. And i also dont know why... Lolx~ 

The most complete family photo. The only one daughter and her family. 

And last but not least, youngest son and his family.
Uncle Jeft taught me us a lot. Such as photography. Is a long story since young XD 

And the grandchild photo with grandma. Not a complete one, perhaps next year can we have it?



After finish introduce my Chew family, below is my mum's side. 
We dont have any picture like above, but we have a great yum cha session. And thanks to my cousins. To be my model and crazy with me ^.^

My grandma and her elder daughter. My elder aunty. 

With her family. Her elder son still in his sweet dream as we call for breakfast at 7am.

My youngest uncle and his youngest son. Jing Zhe. I think you should familiar with him? Cause i always take his photo and intro in fb or bloggies. 

Jing Zhe's brother. Jing Feng. 
His is typical IT century children. He is the one who will listen to your instruction and sit down properly whenever you got an Ipad/ Tab/ Smart phone with you. 

My super model 
1#

Angry bird?
2#

See? I promised to lend him my Ace and he let me take one picture ^.^
Nice deal?

Opps, this is the photo i said 18sx. Lolx... Dont worry, i know some of them will not listen to instruction, so i have censor the important part XD *Mou zhao guang*

This is the moment we enjoy the most. Cause the super model is tired and fall in sleep. We dont need to take care of him. Additional, he is super duper naughty!

*Spamming Wave*
1#

2#

3#

4#

5#

6#

7#

8#

9#





A small reunion i organized which expected everyone of my secondary schoolmate can make it. But end up, only few cat attending. But also have fun and clubbing in a sudden thought. 

They said gambling is a must during CNY. But my family does not practice this culture. Still i join them and get blackjack ^.^

The pretty ladies. She can be my super model too, cause she dont have camera shy.

Our clubbing photo. Not much. Cause not much people too~~ But we spot lengzai in the club.
Only can see, cannot 'eat'.

I was back to kampar, so didnt make to join 'bai tian gong'. But nevermind la, can wait for next year ma~~ Time pass very fast one, then i can collect angpao again lo :)
Although CNY officially ends, but still wish you have a blast and nice CNY holiday. 

*Night and have a nice day ahead*

No comments: