Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Night + New Year Eve

I know is kinda late for posting christmas post and new year eve. Thats right i make it together but not separately. ^.^ 
My Christmas stay far away from busy city, but enjoy with a gang of divers. We all stay at a boat name Kaleebso for 3 days 2 nights, and its fantastic~~ Awesome good! As picture below....


This is my first time to have on-boat-dive experience. Was so good, but will better if the dive site is tioman or somewhere else but not Lumut-Setiawan. This place good also but not the best time to visit ^.^
During the 3 days time, our food definitely super nice than shop out there. Is limited only to Kaleebso. A boat for divers~ 
Our kitchen and dining space.

Luxuries food prepared by Kaleebso.

Unlimited refill. Eat all you want, you can~~

this is the inside part of the boat....

Basically, the decoration is like a Japanese style. Not only this room, but the whole boat also hanging this type of decoration~~

And this is the place we counting down for Christmas, and having our crazily, happily drinking beer session with divers. It was a karaoke room actually :)

This is the place we gear up, jump into the sea. Spot the half-naked boy?? Well, i forgot to take picture with him. He is a cute and handsome dive master XD thanks~
And last but not least, this is the place we sleep. Can fit 3 person one shot. Not very luxury bed, but nice experience on-boat-dive. I will choose to not dive if stay with Kaleebso, i will only enjoying their food is more than enough. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

*New Year Eve*

My new year eve, didnt spend with the love one nor the family, but friends from secondary school with their love. We went to genting, for some fresh and cold air. Genting always my choice, i like that place the most....
So, thats the place we have our countdown, with people mountain people sea. We did not stay over night. So i reach my own house around 5am and prepare to go for another round of fun with family (update soon).

Well, picture is everything. Just see below picture... 
1#

2# 
Camera always my favorite~~

3#
I laugh when i saw this...

4# 
the luckiest chair in the world. But i didnt feel anything, some more i sprain my leg T.T

5# 
i think no need i mention, you guys know where is those picture came from??


Yup!
Is from the museum Believe It or Not, Genting Highland.

6#
only 2 of us, others go pak tor jor~~
This mirror look short and fat??

7#
This look tall? but fat as well?? 

8#
It remind me of propaganda. 
Dont listen to radio~~

9#
The couple who late and cheat me!!!

10#
Everyone dont want to stand infront cause look bigger face.
And the result shown, yes, i got bigger face XD


11#
The couple who fetch me up and down hill.

12#
My drinking kaki, also the crazy kaki~

13#
She is potato~ me is watermelon ^.^

14#
Joeey Lim, peace~

15#
Rocker!!!!

16#
Someone trying to pretend taller than me XD

17#
Ok, im not purposely to spam your eyes, but this picture not focus on me nor my friends, but the handsome behind XD After take only realise got lengzai behind us... hahahahha

18#
Ghost? Horror?

19#
Too windy...

20#
We met with our secondary friends in a sudden. 
Of course, will take picture together...


21#
And chit chat around~

22#
Happy new year, maybe you didnt realise, we actually showing 2012 in the picture :)


As i said before no overnight at Genting Resort, so we left at 3am and reach home at almost 6am. Because of the horrible traffic jam all the way back from genting to KL. Thats all for my Christmas and New Year Eve, although very late, still wishing everyone Happy New Year. Stay Happy always. Cheer~~ <3

p/s: What post next? 
My birthday? 
Or the Mountain Durian Story? 
Or my Campaign Stuff??


No comments: